A note from our Volunteer Coordinator, 10/11/2016:
It’s that time of year again! The 16th Annual Half Marathon and 5th Annual Full Marathon is right around the corner, coming up on October 29th this year!
If you, your team, group, or club are able to volunteer, come on out and support this fun running race! We have a great time every year, and we are looking at a great weekend!
Basic Information is as follows:
- Who? Silver Comet Races
- What? Silver Comet Half & Full Marathon Running Races
- When? Saturday, October 29th, 5am-1pm (full day; some jobs specified times)
- Where? Mable House Arts Center – 5239 Floyd Rd SW, Mableton, GA 30126
- Why? Support your local schools, athletic teams, and Cobb County Parks and Recreation all while having fun cheering on runners with a smile!
- PARKING FOR VOLUNTEERS – Please try to carpool. Parking is available in the Food Depot Lot next to the Mable House. Shuttles will run to the finish line for set up and volunteering from the start.
- Side Note: Some Volunteers needed to stay past 1pm to help with break down and trash pick up. The more people we have, the quicker it gets done!
I have linked the Google Spreadsheet to sign up HERE. Please fill out the requested information, so that I know who can cover what.
Please Contact ME with any questions, not Dana. My e-mail is: email@example.com
Anyone is welcome to volunteer on race day, the more the merrier!
Thank you everyone!! We will see you race day!
Assistant Race Director
Silver Comet Races